Refurbished Royal Coachman- first smoke!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Of course, Windjammer is a GLP baccy, my bad.
same company really. Just a different blender. One is really good the other is amazing and particular even for a blender.
Though the bigger mistake is you said Idaho. And everyone knows no one lives there just potatoes and they don't smoke ;). Just kidding but do say hi to the other 15 people there for us. Again just teasing.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Great looking pipe.? I like it when the panels of a shank halt at the base of the bowl. Gives it alternating geometric interest.

Reactions: Fralphog

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
same company really. Just a different blender. One is really good the other is amazing and particular even for a blender.
Though the bigger mistake is you said Idaho. And everyone knows no one lives there just potatoes and they don't smoke ;). Just kidding but do say hi to the other 15 people there for us. Again just teasing.
Agree, love GLP. There are some wide open spaces out here for sure. The word is out though; people have been moving here in droves. In comparison to most other states we are “sparsely“ populated- just the way I like it.
Funny thing is it’s hard to find Idaho taters in most big chain stores In Idaho. They get sold to big companies and are marketed elsewhere.
I grow my own?

Reactions: anotherbob