PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
I have recently found a couple of his pipes for sale and I was wondering if anyone had one of his pipes and could comment on it smoking attributes. I remember meeting him years ago at the Columbus show and being impressed with his work, but I never hear anything on the forums about this guy.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
An economist/pipe maker which is pretty cool in itself. I have a degree in economics so I fell somewhat kindered. I've seen his stuff and it looks top notch but don't have any personal experience with his pipes.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
He only makes about 100 pipes a year, so there aren't too many out there. I've only seen a few estates and they always bring pretty high prices. I've talked to several people who have one and they love them.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I don't know anyone who owns one but he sure makes some nice looking pipes. I see that his prices are definitely up there, out of my price range.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Harris... his pipes aren't too expensive. I have found a couple in the $200-$250 range. One is on my list if I don't find anything at the Columbus show.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
He makes nice looking pipes. I know Marty Pulvers has had a number of his pipes up on his site and always has good things to say about them.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I used to have one. I bought it from Smoker's Haven 6 or 7 years ago and sold it a few years later. It was a very well made pipe. I didn't intend to sell it, but I had it in my mouth at the old NASPC February Swap Meet and someone offered to buy it from me right then and there.
I know that Kjeld studied under Tom Eltang for awhile so he's got the credentials. I think if you find one you like, buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.