PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Thanks for the heads up. I've only just started smoking pipes and I've been looking forward to getting my hands on some of this stuff.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Man, 3 hours from first post to sold out. I'm regretting not picking up that bag of Penzance I saw at a B&M two months ago.

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I posted this within 10 minutes of the email notice I received. Wow......goes crazy fast even with 1 bag limit.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
hey yall, dont remember what site, 4noggins maybe, anyway one of these sponser sites had stonehaven and penz under their consignment sales, check it out !!
UPDATE is on 4noggins for sure

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
That's pretty incredible. I wonder, did they only have a very limited supply or did everyone jump on them like white on rice?

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I posted this within 10 minutes of the email notice I received. Wow......goes crazy fast even with 1 bag limit.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Dangit. Missed it again. And I even had asked them to email me when they had it in stock and got no email :( Guess I'll try again.

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
Missed it. Funny thing is that I had submitted an email notification a few weeks ago. I'll have to call and ask them what's up with that?

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
If anyone deserves a great Christmas this year, it's you, Bob.
gecko, were you able to edit the second "echo" post? Just curious...
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
God knows you could use a little more baccy in the cellar
:laughat: Yeah. His pitiful cellar.... :rofl: How many pounds do you have stored up, Bob? Two tons?! :rofl:
-Jason

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
Let us know what you think, Hobie. Its a good one. To my tastebuds, its a nice sweet and creamy smooth smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.