Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
5ROyAX1.jpg
That about sums it up.

Skink

Can't Leave
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
Wanted to try the Devil Anse shape before I bought one from Moonshine Pipes, didn't even realize that MM made one. I bought that. Then to hit the "Free Shipping" mark, I added a pound of HH Burley Flake, and a tin of HH Latakia Flake. When I added the 1 tin of Bengal Slices Single Barrel, there was only 1 left In stock, I couldn't leave him alone without a buddy.PXL_20220318_192912450.jpg

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Picked up some regulars and happened to get a Sobranie tin as well from tobaccopipes. Everyone says they’re terrible, I guess I’ll find out for myself, had to get one to try.

View attachment 133895
Nice score.

Tobaccopipes, terrible??? Who said dat?
It's been a while but when it was still legal to do so, I made around a dozen orders with Tobaccopipes.
Ben could not have been more helpful. Excellent aftersales service.
Highly recommended.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Getting tobacco here in Nanny State Australia is not cheap nor easy.
A 50g tin is now $125, I shit you not. I will not pay that on sheer principle.

Although I've already received two 'you're a naughty boy' letters from border security, I noticed my fellow Aussies here having a bit of luck recently so I chanced my hand. [The scandemic has helped things. My last run of luck over 18 months ago I got 12 x 1lb orders through - with hindsight I should have ordered 2lb at a time]
Two orders have arrived this week.

1kg of Comoys Cask No.9 Spiced Virginia [A rather mild semi-aro. Great for my first morning pipe]

1lb of Butternut Burley.
1/2lb of Sunrise [Early Morning Pipe Match]
1/2lb of Jesses Own. [A favourite non-aro. Have another 1lb ageing in a jar]

Yipee!

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
Nice score.

Tobaccopipes, terrible??? Who said dat?
It's been a while but when it was still legal to do so, I made around a dozen orders with Tobaccopipes.
Ben could not have been more helpful. Excellent aftersales service.
Highly recommended.
Not the website, the blend. Everyone in my circle is not a fan of the balkan sobranie mixture now. Still haven’t opened it, will get to it though. Tobaccopipes was excellent to order from.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Not the website, the blend. Everyone in my circle is not a fan of the balkan sobranie mixture now. Still haven’t opened it, will get to it though. Tobaccopipes was excellent to order from.
Good to hear. Thanks for clearing that up.
We're often quick to call out bad service so it's only fair to give credit where it's due.

I've not tried Balkan Sobranie. You never know, it might suit your tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.