PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Simply Red is outstanding. R&B, look forward to giving it a go.
Thanks dicks. Just dropped $80 at Watch City. When the wife finds out I’m blaming you. Rhythm and Blues is too good not to stock up. As is 558. And Slices. And Old Dominion. And Simply Red. And Ahab’s Comfort. And....

Missed the free shipping banner. Kicking myself for not buying a few more zips now. ?

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Thanks dicks. Just dropped $80 at Watch City. When the wife finds out I’m blaming you. Rhythm and Blues is too good not to stock up. As is 558. And Slices. And Old Dominion. And Simply Red. And Ahab’s Comfort. And....

Missed the free shipping banner. Kicking myself for not buying a few more zips now. ?
My wife busted me coming back from the mail box where there were 3, three! packages. At the time she didn't say anything as I was busy doing honey doo's (saved my ass). She nonchalantly asked what came in the mail, my reply was some flints for my lighter which wasn't a lie.

Later after I'd done her bidding most of the the day I was down on the patio jarring my Wilke order while she was in watching television until she came to check up on me, busted again. We actually had a laugh as she commented on how I'd hustled into the garage from the mailbox. "I knew there was more than one package"

Wilke order was 1 pound of Lizzie Blood Red Virginia and a half pound 4 pack sampler.

She totally missed the package from Bruno Nuttens.

Last edited:

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
My wife busted me coming back from the mail box where there were 3, three! packages. At the time she didn't say anything as I was busy doing honey doo's (saved my ass). She nonchalantly asked what came in the mail, my reply was some flints for my lighter which wasn't a lie.

Later after I'd done her bidding most of the the day I was down on the patio jarring my Wilke order while she was in watching television until she came to check up on me, busted again. We actually had a laugh as she commented on how I'd hustled into the garage from the mailbox. "I knew there was more than one package"

Wilke order was 1 pound of Lizzie Blood Red Virginia and a half pound 4 pack sampler.

She totally missed the package from Bruno Nuttens.
Haha, I know the feeling. All my packages are delivered to my office and smuggled in via backpack.

Ive resisted trying the Wilke stuff as of yet. You’re killing me here. Nuttens, however, I have not resisted, haha. Those sandblasts and those vintage cutties are amazing. Cranking out some great pipes.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Recent pickups. These blends are all new to me. Some of the cigars are new to me as well.

4 oz c&d old joe krantz
2 oz c&d pegasus
2 oz c&d virginia gentleman
2 oz sutliff rum and maple
2 oz Peter stokkebye amsterdam
Plus about a dozen cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.