PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
As usual, Michael did an outstanding job! I decided it looked better on my felt rather than my Panama. Thanks Michael.

beastkhk

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2015
+1
I also received mine today. It is a remarkable job. I am still trying to decide which hat to put it on. Thanks Cosmic!

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Oh man, I hope mine is in the mailbox when I get home. :D Looks great on your hat, congratulations.

Condor, if we can get 9 more people to let me know that they want one, I will set up the preorder up, have them cast, and then get them to you in under two weeks. But, I have to do them in 10 pin minimums. But, we may have tapped out the forum. I've sold them 25 so far.

These are sold at cost to me, with my time designing them, soldering the pin backs, and polishing and carbonizing them being donated to the cause. So, you would be getting a half oz of silver for $30 plus shipping. I just need ten people to give me the nod that they are interested before I can get the ball rolling.

Since I am not making anything off of these, I just need make sure they will all sell. I hope that sounds fair.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Those are really nice cosmic. I would highly recommend Etsy. Have you looked into it? Of course you would charge more there to pay for your time etc. but you could prob get quite a few orders, especially around fathers day!

Status
Not open for further replies.