PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
AFC CHAMPIONS, BABY!! :clap:
We're headed to New Orleans for Super Bowl 47 - the Battle of the Brothers! The 49er's are going DOWN!!
:nana:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
We're pumped up here in Western Maryland.

Luck - X

Manning - X

Brady/Belichick - X

Cupcakenick - Next!

Well, he might be a tough customer, but we'll revel in the glory for now.

Its been a LOOOONG time since we've been in the Super Bowl, it sure feels good.

Belichicken didn't even have the guts to be interviewed after the game, what a sore loser.
fd728a56.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
How about this interview with Ed Reed. What a class act, I was proud to wear the #20 jersey yesterday. Buckle up!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Presser_Reed_On_Returning_Home_For_Super_Bowl/8860c5ad-16f2-4ad6-acbd-8af035a339e4

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have an old, faded "Super XXXV" coffee mug that I use only on a Ravens game day. This year, I stuffed it back in the cupboard and vowed only to use it if we make it to the Superbowl. I'll be digging that out tonight!

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Come on guys...I would say lets place a bet on the Superbowl, but then I'd probably get kicked off the fourms since Kevin wouldn't get a cut...
Niners will take the big game...It's gonna be close, but the birds are old and beat up, flaccid is a decent QB, but Kaep will come out running and throwing all over the place...
AL- Ya, dig out the cup, cause you wont be using it again...
I wish I can say good luck to the birds, but that would be doing me a diservice...
WAR NINERS!!!
we're going to be 6 for 6---100% wins in Superbowls...WE DONT LOSE!!!
I said it with the Giants and I'll say it with the Niners....
that is unless R Lewis stabs the whole team and gets off again...

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
You got it wrapped up Sj. The Ravens won't beat Luck, Manning or Brady. They lost three in a row, they'll never make the playoffs. They'll never beat the Pat's on the road. Oops.

We won the Harbaugh bowl last year at their house and I guess we'll have to do it again in New Orleans. Perhaps you just can't stop destiny. I just hope we don't permanently injure Cupcakernicky. As Ed Reed said, "buckle up".
design-618-46-16-2012-10-22-22-50-42.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Come on guys...I would say lets place a bet on the Superbowl, but then I'd probably get kicked off the fourms since Kevin wouldn't get a cut...

Kevin loves a gentlemans bet - How about we bet one tin of our favorite blend - no point spread, win outright. I'll look forward to getting that tin of Dunhill MM965, thanks!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Pssst Hobie: (we're just having some fun with each other) No wait, I REALLY hate the 49'ers..... I see it's already been five minutes since I proposed my bet and not a peep out of SJ, guess he's not so sure about his team.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
The boys at Lambeau didn't make it this year so I have to go with the birds. I am Sooooooooooooooo glad the Pats didn't make the cut, hate them. Anyone but them.
So, buckle up, go birds.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My company's annual dinner is Saturday evening. I just ordered this beauty from Ebay, to wear with a suit. We have many Steeler fans in the company. One year, after the Steelers lost a Championship game that afternoon (our dinners were on Sunday's back then), I gave a speech using a terrible towel as a prop, its always fun to poke fun at those fans. Stylin':
$(KGrHqZ,!pgFCp)nq0)MBQ+e(ynt-w~~60_3.JPG

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Al I would take you up on that offer and bet you, however, I don't really want the Niners to win.

So I don't want to root for the team I am going to be betting on. I think it will be a good game, if the Ravens can contain Crapernick then there is no way niners win.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
All I have to say is .....whew......
I think sjpipesmoker quit the forum after this thread? I never heard from him on our bet.
Joe-Flacco2.jpg

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Enjoy the festivities Al, occasions like this are not common. It was a blow out first half, but surely was entertaining in the second half. Flacco is a class act, as is most of the team. No comment on Lewis. It certainly was fun watching the Harbaugh brothers battle one another. Wear the necktie with pride.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.