PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
That's always been on my list to try, but I can never find it.
That being said- I'm lazy and just check when I'm browsing. So its not like I'm spelunking for it.
Something in Aro's agitates the roof of my mouth, but I've heard good things about that one.

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
No longer what it was when called Exotic Orange, in my opinion. Simply opening the tin would knock your socks off and fill the room with "exotic-ness." Now it's just another, slightly weird, aromatic. Could be me, of course. Or inconsistent blending.
it's you. I say that with zero information. Though I've heard other people say the same thing about that one.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
No longer what it was when called Exotic Orange, in my opinion. Simply opening the tin would knock your socks off and fill the room with "exotic-ness." Now it's just another, slightly weird, aromatic. Could be me, of course. Or inconsistent blending.
Passion is the most strongly topped blend I've ever experienced, even more so than the heaviest perfumed Lakeland, e.g., Ennerdale, Broken Flake No. 7, Cannon, RB, etc. Passion sticks to the walls and you can smell it in the room days after a bowl. It's not necessarily bad but it's extreme. I'm so surprised that it has such a strong following.

Status
Not open for further replies.