PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Not so much a rant, but a wish to have another option when paying online. I believe that in 2021 we should have the option of spreading around the total payment to several different sources.

At the checkout, we should be able to split the total between a PayPal balance, and a credit card at least. Does that make the process to complex for vendor websites?

Am I way off base here or is this a decent idea?

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Not so much a rant, but a wish to have another option when paying online. I believe that in 2021 we should have the option of spreading around the total payment to several different sources.

At the checkout, we should be able to split the total between a PayPal balance, and a credit card at least. Does that make the process to complex for vendor websites?

Speaking as a retired IT professional, it would be a huge processing headache.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

This is not the target check out line.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018

Maybe it's just the vendor you're purchasing from.

I have purchased items from vendors where I've paid with my Paypal balance and then paid the remaining balance with a credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.