PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
Kevin is discriminating against all of us who have hair! Don't believe me? just look at the pictures of the mods, bald or balding, all of them!
In recognition to this affront on humanity WITH hair, I am gonna occupy the rocker on my porch and smoke untill he apoints someone WITH a full head of hair, (facial hair a bonus), as Mod.

undecagon

Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
The hair has been building up over here....guess I won't pass kevin's test!
photo-20.jpg

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
As for the hair question... That is easily addressed...
I'm not really bald... I'm environmentally responsible.

I've just installed a solar panel to power my brain cooling system. :D

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I'll never be a mod. If I lost my hair (my friends would hand me an orange robe and stick me at an airport).

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Cool avatar Lawrence. I'm slowly installing my solar panel. I figure I'll take my time and do it right. :lol:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Cindi, I like the hats. I never go outside without one. I am not really thin up top, it is just that my forehead goes up and over and almost to my collar.
My wife says my hair has rotated to the bottom half of my face.
Winton

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Damn and I'm growing mine long again. I'm doomed. Just some grey on my temples and in my beard. I used to have hair down to the middle of my back (all the way around, no mullets here). I had to cut it off to go to mortician school. I cut it off and donated it to locks of love (they make wigs for kids with cancer). Now that I'm licensed and can kind of come and go as I please, I'm going to grow it out until its long enough and donate it again. Something for me to do until I have a sexy solar panel like Lawrence.

maduroman

May 15, 2010
joe, how have you know i have a full head of hair.... but like the mafia dons i do not like pictures taken of me.
besides, i get to shill for a great organization without actually shilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.