PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
No. We've been getting some not-needed rain. It's really messing with my plan to relax in the evenings and smoke on my deck...
-Jason

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Not yet.. but am hoping for some in Memphis... has not rained at my farm for 78 days...

scratchglfr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2010
Buck here in PA we got a good soaking rain over night, I love when it rains at night it does'nt affect your daily activities.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Bowhatchie, it should be coming your way soon. Passing thru "The Rock" now. Kevin, I think our wet season is about to begin. Sadly, people here don't know how to drive on rainy streets. Always an accident somewhere.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Scratchglfr, I also tend to sleep better when it rains during the nighttime hours. And when the temp. drops, some good cuddle time with the wifey.

scratchglfr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2010
That's right my wife loves to cuddle also. Very important!! It doesn't interfere with GOLF when it rains at night.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Our weather guy said we were to get a little bit tonight.

It's been kind of cloudy for a day or two.

But, I'll believe it when I see it.

At least the grass has stopped growing.

laearl

Lurker
Oct 12, 2010
Lower Alabama
We have had harldly any rain here in the last 3 months. Burn bans are in place. Lots of grass fires recently though. The drought has made my lawn crunchy. The rivers, which were just recovering this past June, are pretty low too. Weather says we are due this weekend, maybe.

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
Wow, you guys complain about rain and you're not even in the UK or Ireland. Over here we are all born with web feet. Our blessed Isles were not the originators of Wellington Boots and Macintosh's for nothing......hehe

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Hopefully it rains in my area soon - it's supposed to coming this weekend.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
We got enough to get the grass wet and settle the dust. I guess it's better than nothing. Maybe cooler temperatures are on the way soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.