PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Does anyone have any experience with Radiator pipes? I've been browsing around and I really love the look of them. If you have one, who makes it? How does it smoke?

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
I like them, they work well... very cool and dry.
Didn't see the second part of the post. I'm guessing you're talking about the Hekthor Wiebe version...

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
My buddy has one and liked it so much he bought two more interchangeable bowls for it. Hektor is a good person for the hobby and the support he gets is well deserved.

reniaeats

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Hey Jacks6 this might help. We did an interview with Hekthor a few weeks ago that pretty much answers any question you could think of about the Radiator pipes, how they work and how they are made. Ben smoked one for the first time live, so you can see his take.
Interview with Hekthor Weibe
**(Yes, that's me in the video and I work for the company. But I think it's the most complete overview of the Radiator you'll find anywhere, so I'm hoping to get a pass on the shameless plug :oops:)

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
That answers a lot of my questions and I'm only part way through the video, very cool! Thank you for sharing!

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Check your PM's jack6 - I'm selling a couple stems and a bowl that only has had a couple bowls smoked through it - good as new. Sorry Renia! :wink:

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Saw these pipes in Chicago. Very cool looking and practical. I came close to pulling the trigger, but decided that it just wasn't "me". If you're a metal pipe / falcon kind of person, you should really check these out. Great video. Thanks Renia. :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
These would be so cool for an engineer, computer science person, or far-out clothing designer. Maybe a little creepy for a poet, visual artist, or professor. I think if someone has a sort of techy persona and job, this would be outrageously appropriate. I'm not meaning to be stereotyping here. Just think that sometimes a design can meld with ones roles in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.