Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Lovely. Just lovely.
Well done, pal.
Fnord
P.S. This might be an odd question but I'm going to ask it just the same. I know they're all your children, and you love them dearly, but is there one of those Rads you're inclined to reach for more often? You don't even have to pinpoint the actual burner, Chris. Just a "Yes" or "No" would satisfy my curiosity.

F.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Yes there is fnord. I'll point it out. They all smoke great. Even the brand new capped Rhody. I probably reach for the bent brandy the most though. The brandy and bent egg shape have become my favorite shapes over the past six months or so. It just feels right buddy. If that makes sense.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Chris, the collection is freaking awesome. I especially love the Calabash and the last one with the Spalted Tamarind Cap. Now that you have completed this set, what are you going for next? I am thinking of doing a 7 day set of the Calabash shape as I love how that smokes and looks.
Wasn't it a total blast doing this? The anticipation,the thoughts on which one was next, what shape do I do, all of it got me sporting wood. lol
Congrats on an incredible collection buddy, I hope Rad has my check in the mail. heheheh

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Hey guys, Thinking about putting this collection up fo sale. Minus the stand in the hands of Mike. If you're in the market for 7 Rads, stay tuned. These pipes will not be sold separately.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Yes it is Sable. Good to see ya again. Me I've been here and there busy as can be on weekends at home, back willing. I've grown to know that if you attack arthritis by work, it only hurts in morning and evening.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hi Chris,
Sorry about your back pain. Back pain is a bitch and a half. I developed stenosis in my lower back years ago and was recently diagnosed with it in my neck. Mild yoga has done wonders for the lower back stuff keeping pain at bay, and I'm doing stretching and muscle strengthening for the neck issue which is ongoing, but slowly getting better. Keep moving. That's what helps!

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
OUTSTANDING, magnificent, and utterly splendid pipe collection in every way!! Congrats!! Veteran of 2 back/neck ops here, presently more or less pain free! Knock on wood! (preferably briar!!)

:clap:

lotharen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2016
Wow! Beautiful pipes and stand. The short large one on the right of the first picture looks like it would be heavy - is it?
Can't wait to get more pipes myself - I get so excited every time I see new ones!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
lotharen, Rad made his piped amazingly light. The capped Rhody may weight 65 grams a most. The balance is key and Rad nailed it with this design.

Status
Not open for further replies.