PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Martha drives me (and my wife who was a food pro) crazy. I still think she was set up on insider trading; if the standards were equally applied half the desks on Wall Street would be empty. I guess she makes a fortune on obsessive compulsive behavior. Neither of these celebs appeals to me. Needless to say, I'm invisible to them. Good!

Reactions: danimalia

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
When Martha cooked with Snoop, I thought of the saying HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!

Yeah, Brad. I didn't understand why he'd hang out with a felon, either....

Make no mistake. Martha Stewart is pretty gangster. You should see the two of them (she and snoop) perform together in the comedy central roast of Justin Bieber. Only good roast I've ever watched, but not for the easily offended. Martha's jokes are particularly risque (absolutely NOT kidding here). Here is a small taste....

Reactions: jaytex1969

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I saw a still shot Of Snoop Dog cooking with Martha Stewart on her tv show a few weeks back.

Ironic as to which is the convicted felon.

I guess they are actually friends. I'll give Martha Stewart serious credit. She got convicted on a charge that people get away with every day, but she never played the victim or did the "why me" routine. She went in to do her time, made the most of it, then got out and went back to work. Obviously, it is best to not do illegal stuff and get convicted of crimes, but there is something admirable in the way she took her medicine, I think. And she does seem like she'd be nice to have as a friend with all the cooking and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.