PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

namdoc

Lurker
Jun 28, 2015
Hi, New to forum, and not computer savoy. Could anyone explain how you upload images to a post. It says upload from a URL, I have no clue how to do that, on EBay I just upload from my computer. Thanx :?:

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Uploading images is a pretty straightforward process.
1. Starting at the home page, select "my account" from the menu across the top and scroll down the pop up menu to "album/upload picture".

2. Give your picture a title and a description then use the "browse" function to navigate to the folder in which your pictures are kept.

3. Click on "Upload Photo"
The picture will be uploaded to the PM server.
To post the picture do the following:
1. If you are on the album page - there are a number of uploaded images visible in thumbnails - click on the thumbnail of the image that you wish to post. Clicking on that image will take you to that image's specific page.
2. If on a Mac, hold down the control key and select "copy image location" from the pop up menu. If on a PC, I believe that you right click to bring up that pop up menu. Either way you select "copy image location" from the pop up menu.
You are now ready to post the picture
3. Go to the forum page and click on "IMG" in the overhead menu above the reply window. A box will appear. Paste the image location that you just copied, into the box and hit OK.
4. Click "send post" and your image will appear in you post.
this-is-not-a-pipe.jpg

cajunplume

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2011
HA! That was pretty straight forward! THANKS for clearing that up for me! before, all it did was make a small box w/ a ? mark in it.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
You must load photos into either:

- your member photo album here

- 3rd party photo hosting site (Photobucket, Imgur, etc.)
If you have photos stored on Google, etc. You just right click on the photo, get the URL information as described by Sablebrush above.

Status
Not open for further replies.