Carmel Valley, CA
Is this your pipe?
[Please just use the IMG tag for images. Saves others time and clicking.]
43058533-245a-45cd-969a-b30a78df7fb3-600x448.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Since you got your photo into your album here, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Over the line, bigpond.
Messing the board veterans about? No worries. All big boys.
Slamming a newbie like that. Weak sauce. Makes you sound like a bit of keyboard bully (which is not even the best kind of BULLY to be).
Welcome aboard vikingtim.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
It is a weeee bit like a person going on a swimming forum and asking why they got wet...just sayin'

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I for one just figured he knew it was supposed to color & didn't know if it'd be immediate or would take a while. Then again I spent a lot of time behind pipe counters & answered a lot of questions from people trying new types, so maybe just me. :) I still make errors myself after bookoo years. :mrgreen:

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Please don't ask us why your finger is burned after using as a tamper.

vikingtim82

Lurker
Jul 4, 2018
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Seems this has got way off topic. To those who have actually posted useful information thanks for the encouragement and support! As to the rest of you apparently feeling big behind a keyboard must compensate for being small in other areas! It is OK I feel for you haters.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
vikingtim82, first of all welcome to the forum. There is no such thing as a dumb question in our hobby. I am glad that you got some nice answers to your question. Other than that, some measures will be taken against rude members. We don't tolerate such behavior here.
Forum Rule 10. While we honor passionate and informed discussion we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good point! But what if there is a purposeful inflammatory post? :) Maybe that's an oxymoron.
Yes, welcome again! You don't have to consider it a hobby to be a real pipe smoker™!

Status
Not open for further replies.