PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MrSleepy

Lurker
Aug 4, 2022
New Zealand
Hey guys, once again i am here to seek advice of the o'l wise pipe forum.
I ordered 4 tins of tobacco from 4noggins 6 days ago and made payment
through credit card, so it was paid right away. Since then iv gotten no
email, no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. I also have
called and jeff hasnt picked up at all, is this normal at 4noggins?
I feel like its not a huge ask for him to reply to my email or let
me know whats going on with my order.....anyway has any of you
had this happen recently, would love to hear the outcome.

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
You'll get your stuff, but communication is now basically nil with them. It's really sad, and there's really no reason from the customer's point of view that it would be acceptable. You may or may not get a shipping confirmation. Hang tight, it will show up. But if this kind of thing makes you nervous, at this point, shop elsewhere. They used to be really good, now they simply exist.

MrSleepy

Lurker
Aug 4, 2022
New Zealand
You'll get your stuff, but communication is now basically nil with them. It's really sad, and there's really no reason from the customer's point of view that it would be acceptable. You may or may not get a shipping confirmation. Hang tight, it will show up. But if this kind of thing makes you nervous, at this point, shop elsewhere. They used to be really good, now they simply exist.
ah okay i guess ill just wait for it to show up then. As for shopping somewhere else i dont really have a choice since
im from NZ.

MarcosEZLN

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Birch Bay, WA, USA
ah okay i guess ill just wait for it to show up then. As for shopping somewhere else i dont really have a choice since
im from NZ.
4noggins: the best option for those with no other options. I'm not judging since I use them myself but there's no shortage of complaints regarding customer service, or rather the lack thereof.

MrSleepy

Lurker
Aug 4, 2022
New Zealand
They changed management some years ago and customer service has been called in question by several members since then. I hope your order arrives soon and it is as you hope. Overseas orders can be tricky with the best of retailers, but here's wishing you luck.
Thanks a bunch, the order form updated now to shipment fulfilled and just waiting now for a tracking number
which will hopefully be in my email tomorrow.

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
I've avoided them since the change in ownership, too many complaints similar to the OP's. There are many other places with much better service and communications to purchase from.

KBaz

Lurker
Dec 19, 2020
They fill a need. They are slow. I find their shipping to my area unnecessarily expensive. But they ship to my area. Sometimes any port in a storm is what you need.