Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought for clarity, you wanted to know his accent?

But go ahead and ask any Irishman if he’s British, I dare you. Show me the after pictures, if you don’t mind...
This was stemming from a question I asked on the other thread with UK pipesmokers, about the differences between England, Britain, and the UK. I've found Irishmen to be good natured blokes. But, I guess there's always a chance of asking a bad egg. puffy

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
This was stemming from a question I asked on the other thread with UK pipesmokers, about the differences between England, Britain, and the UK. I've found Irishmen to be good natured blokes. But, I guess there's always a chance of asking a bad egg. puffy
I’m from the city of New York and if you wanted to start an argument (and potential fight) ask an Irishman what part of England he’s from (because of his accent). Now if he turns out to be Scottish, just text where to send flowers. FREEDOM!!! ?

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
I’m from the city of New York and if you wanted to start an argument (and potential fight) ask an Irishman what part of England he’s from (because of his accent). Now if he turns out to be Scottish, just text where to send flowers. FREEDOM!!! ?
Well, I've found that New Yorkers and Parisians to be a lot alike in the fact that if you ask directions, they're just as likely to send you down an alley to get killed than actually caring whether the directions are right or not. But, it is awesome that you guys all like living all piled up like that. I get anxiety just going into a store where there is someone else shopping. puffy

BTW, that guy in the video didn't look too tough to me. Plot twist!!!

Blimey, mates! I think this is right: The UK is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The Republic of Ireland didn't want to be under the crown and took extreme measures to make it so.
Yeh, and I learned that Wales is considered to be different than England, even though they've been merged since 1700. If we Americans thought like that, we'd consider the pioneers that set off to form new states, quitters. Maybe we do... or maybe everyone is just glad to see all of those people leave. Whichever.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, I've found that New Yorkers and Parisians to be a lot alike in the fact that if you ask directions, they're just as likely to send you down an alley to get killed than actually caring whether the directions are right or not. But, it is awesome that you guys all like living all piled up like that. I get anxiety just going into a store where there is someone else shopping. puffy

BTW, that guy in the video didn't look too tough to me. Plot twist!!!
Truth! But don’t hold it against us. Now, if you just go down alley over there you can get your wife a nice Louis Vuitton handbag.... just remember, you didn’t need that kidney anyway. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.