PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Not only is it the 523rd episode of The Pipes Magazine Radio Show, it is also the 10th anniversary! We never thought we’d go this long. Our featured interview tonight is with Professor Kelly Jolley. Kelly is a Professor at Auburn University in the areas of religion and philosophy. These are certainly contemplative areas, so it is quite fitting that he smokes a pipe as well. He has four books that you can check out on Amazon. In Pipe Parts, Brian will have Part I of a review of a quite large pipe collection.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Professor-Kelly-Jolley.jpg

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Congratulations on 10 full Years of The Pipes Magazine Radio Show! Creating content weekly for that long is a big accomplishment. I’ve enjoyed every show, usually listening the next morning. Thank You!

Reactions: renfield

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Congrats and a big Thank You for 10 great years!

Brian and Kevin have contributed immeasurably to our hobby and have consistently provided escape, amusement and edification. The hard work and dedication is appreciated. Also, thanks to the sponsors and many guests who make the show possible.

I’ve been listening since early in the first year but my analyst says I’m getting much better.

Cheers,
Renfield