PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Is anyone else having problems getting SmokingPipes.com's new photo format to display ? I have no problems when using IE but the pictures will not display when using Mozilla firefox 15.0.1. I emailed SP's webmaster but I haven't gotten a response yet. I know it's really no big deal because I can just use IE9 but I am just curious.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
It works fine for me in all the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Firefox used to be my favorite browser, but it got kind of sucky in the past few months. I have had a lot of issues with it not functioning properly, which is why I finally switched over to Chrome about 4 months ago.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Works fine for me with my pre-release developer version of Firefox, called Nightly. It's basically Firefox 19, but we're still developing it before it's released as the latest Firefox.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I have problems all the time, all kinds of pipes and tobaccos end up in my cart and in a few weeks, magically appear at my door??? :rofl:

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I've no problems with Firefox 15.0.1 and SP.com but have discovered that it is best to wait until the first minor upgrade of any Firefox version. The initial XX.0.0 versions rarely are without some annoying issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.