PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jim Sobie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2021
Allen Park, Michigan
When you have foolishly carried a foil pouch of Prince Albert in your shorts pocket for a few hours and now find your keys, mints, and lighter covered with burley crumbs, you can easily clean up your pocket using your wife's vacuum with the hose and crevice attachment.

However, if your wife catches you in the bathroom with her vacuum hose deep in your front shorts pocket, you're on your own there, Champ.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
However, if your wife catches you in the bathroom with her vacuum hose deep in your front shorts pocket, you're on your own there, Champ.
Depends which attachment you're using. Use the upholstery tool or the brush tool, and you'll probably have a pretty easy explanation. Use the crevice tool however, and you'll likely be sleeping on the couch that night, the same couch which might benefit from a once-over with the very crevice tool that got you in trouble in the first place.

Moral of the story? Even Prince Albert fans aren't immune to the harsh hand of irony. I stick with VAs, thank you very much!

Jim Sobie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2021
Allen Park, Michigan
Depends which attachment you're using. Use the upholstery tool or the brush tool, and you'll probably have a pretty easy explanation. Use the crevice tool however, and you'll likely be sleeping on the couch that night, the same couch which might benefit from a once-over with the very crevice tool that got you in trouble in the first place.

Moral of the story? Even Prince Albert fans aren't immune to the harsh hand of irony. I stick with VAs, thank you very much!
Fortunately I didn't get caught and my pockets were cleaned (and ONLY my pockets) without incident.

Although perhaps it was fitting I decided on a flake of OGS for my evening bowl.

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
When you have foolishly carried a foil pouch of Prince Albert in your shorts pocket for a few hours and now find your keys, mints, and lighter covered with burley crumbs, you can easily clean up your pocket using your wife's vacuum with the hose and crevice attachment.

Attachments

• 47FB87D2-7B15-4CE8-9BB7-5452E1BB203E.jpeg
    47FB87D2-7B15-4CE8-9BB7-5452E1BB203E.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 15

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA

if my wife catches me in anyway man that's going to be surprise especially since I've never been to Vegas even when blacked out.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA

Get your man vacuum. It’s called a shop vac.

Reactions: Jim Sobie

Jim Sobie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2021
Allen Park, Michigan
I think my wife would be more amazed I knew how the vacuum works. And then she'll expect me to use it occasionally.

Either way, bad things happen.
Oh I know how the vacuum works because I've had to repair it on several occasions. However I am not expected to use it because I don't "do it right." Apparently I do not vacuum in the correct pattern. Whatever.

Reactions: timelord

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Better to just turn the pockets inside-out over the waste basket and in front of your wife, grumbling about the predicament of burley in your mints. She'll take one look and go back to her own activity.

Jim Sobie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2021
Allen Park, Michigan
Better to just turn the pockets inside-out over the waste basket and in front of your wife, grumbling about the predicament of burley in your mints. She'll take one look and go back to her own activity.
Thought of that straightaway; as a lover of all forms of tobacco and also a mechanic, I'm no stranger to crud in my pockets, nor the removal of same by reversing my pockets. Regrettably, these particular shorts are of the cargo variety and have two layers of pocket all sewn together along the leg. So you can't pull them out. Grr.