PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
90EA383D-7EE2-4F37-B965-B28B5EA31CEB.jpeg
Words cannot describe moments like these. A crisp December morning. New puppy asleep on my lap; he’ll know only love. Small heater providing a comfy mix of winter air and warmth. A cup of hot coffee and a bowl of Pegasus while I contemplate that tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

Not the Christmas we’d planned. Wife is asleep but on the mend from Covid. All of our holiday plans are cancelled.

And yet…

I’ve always said life and happiness are nothing more than contentment in the simplest of pleasures.

I’m blessed.

Wishing everyone on our forum a safe, healthy and happy holiday.

Share a few pics and spread some cheer.

Happiness is choice.
Make the right one.

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
View attachment 116553
Words cannot describe moments like these. A crisp December morning. New puppy asleep on my lap; he’ll know only love. Small heater providing a comfy mix of winter air and warmth. A cup of hot coffee and a bowl of Pegasus while I contemplate that tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

Not the Christmas we’d planned. Wife is asleep but on the mend from Covid. All of our holiday plans are cancelled.

And yet…

I’ve always said life and happiness are nothing more than contentment in the simplest of pleasures.

I’m blessed.

Happiness is choice.
Make the right one.
Best of luck with the recovery.
Merry Christmas.
And we should all get tobaccinated.

4A14A4D2-FBAE-46C7-95E6-88AB020CFCAA.jpeg

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
View attachment 116553

And yet…

I’m blessed.

Happiness is choice.
Make the right one.
Well said. However, if the puppy chews up your Dunhill……..
Seriously, hope all turns out as you desire. Merry Christmas.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
View attachment 116553

And yet…

I’m blessed.

Happiness is choice.
Make the right one.
Dennis Prager wrote a great book: Happiness is a Serious Problem. Happiness IS a choice. Thanks for posting your lovely thoughts.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Our four-legged creatures are the pleasure police. Whenever it looks like we are too involved in something serious, they jump into our laps and put an end to that. "Look at me; I'm beautiful and furry, Now focus your undivided attention."