PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
according to google translate you said "hello good afternoon my name is valenti i am from barcelona, catalonia, i am 46 years old i have smoked many years but about two months ago i started in the world of the pipe and thanks to this forum i have learned a lot about the frequency of breathing with the pipe".
Así que aquí va según el traductor de Google, dije bienvenido a bordo. Escuché que Barcelona es un lugar increíble.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Not to be impolite, as we do encourage respect for all members of all nationalities, and can appreciate other languages and cultures, but this is an English language site.

It would be too difficult to manage and moderate a multilingual site, so let's please keep it to English, please.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
1974 must have been a magic year for pipe smoking. Welcome aboard from Central Kentucky!

Valenti74

Lurker
Jun 29, 2020
Thank you all for the welcome, excuse the moderators when I post the message, use the translator, I do not understand how it was not translated

Reactions: admin

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Thank you all for the welcome, excuse the moderators when I post the message, use the translator, I do not understand how it was not translated
Did you think that the site has a built-in translator? I don't believe it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.