PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
So with the big meal coming up what blend do you plan to smoke after eating too much. I'll probably fire up some Elizabethan Mixture to sip on while I digest Tom Turkey.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I usually like my aro mixture after a good dinner. 50/50 Anniversary Cake and 1Q with a glass of Vodka with Frozen strawberries in it.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I missed our Thanksgiving, away working, so we're going to have it with our southern neighbours. I think after a turkey dinner some Black XX shall put me in or near a comatose state.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
IN all honesty I have no idea... Probably some Shortcut to Mushrooms or Maybe some Gaslight, basically whatever I have on hand is what I smoke. I don't have anything "special" set aside for "Special" occasions. Maybe once things get better, I'll make plans for next year's holidays to get something nice to crack open for those special days.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Probably some Reiner Long Golden Flake right after and then some LJ Peretti Tashkent later with a good bourbon.
Perhaps a good cigar somewhere in there too! :P

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Holidays are all about the stress of relatives/guests or car travel to places I don't want to go. By the time I can relax I'm so tired all I want to do is have a drink and go to bed. My favorite holidays are the NFL and NCAAF playoff, the Super Bowl and NYE. My wife knows that these are relative/travel free days. 8O

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I will either open a tin of 2000 McClelland Christmas Cheer of dip into some 2008 Bob's Flake. Depends on whether or not I can bring myself to pop the Christmas Cheer or not. My wife usually heads for her sister's to do that damned Black Friday thing so heck, I might pop a tin of 2004 Caravan. House to myself means Balkans are permitted.
Mike S.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I think I'll crack a tin of Exotique that morning, but I'll throw some Condor in there during the day too. No turkey this year, I'm making beef wellington.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I can never tell what blend will seem compelling, but offhand I'd guess one of four: CD Billy Budd; Tobac-Manil Semois; PC HH Chestnut; or Mac Baren Old Dark Fired. They are all strong enough to stand up to overeating, but interesting enough to keep me awake.

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
I'll probably wind up at my neighbor's fire pit, so it'll be Autumn Evening or Golden Days of Yore which are more agreeable around others. Although after spending the day with extended family, I'd probably need the stuff I smoked in my misspent youth!

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
I will be spending Thanksgiving in Maryland with my family, first time in 31 yrs. They are all non-smokers so it will probably be an aromatic and I have to smoke outdoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.