PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Ok, I know this is a weird question and I hope I'm not violating any guidelines ... but we're all adults here, right?
What is your post coitus blend of choice? I've been experimenting and can't seem to find the one that fits that particular situation, but just wind up staring at my tobacco for several minutes trying to decide what I want and then usually wind up unsatisfied with the choice I made.
So what is your go-to?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The Woody Allen version: "Do you smoke after sex? You're doing it too fast." Just be careful not to get so comfortable you doze off and torch the bed and its occupants.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Post-coitus can be any blend you want. The room note of the peri-coitus smoke, however, is crucial.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I've been experimenting and can't seem to find the one that fits that particular situation, but just wind up staring at my tobacco for several minutes trying to decide what I want and then usually wind up unsatisfied with the choice I made.
Unsatisfied with your choice of woman or the tobacco? :lol:

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Unsatisfied with your choice of woman or the tobacco?
Tobacco of course :)
I'm quite satisfied with my choice of woman for the time being :worship:

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Usually I go to sleep, but if not, it's usually the same as I would before bed, something heavy on the nicotine. Old dark fired lately.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Personally, the factors influencing my choice of Coital tobacco are thus:
1. How tired am I?

2. How drunk am I?

3. How satisfied is she?
The answers are usually "very." In which case I fumble for a large bowl of whatever is closest and easiest to prepare. I tend to prefer some Dark Fired or a VaPer. Nightcap is a favorite. Anything strong and satisfying...just like me. :wink:
If the answers are "not very" or "not at all", then I have more work to do and smoking would be the LAST thing I'm thinking about. On the occasion of a mid-coital break, or preparation for round two, something light and hopefully not repulsive to my woman is preferred. Something with a nice sweet-ish topping or great room note like vanilla or cherry. She also tolerates some blends with Cavendish, or straight Virginia with bergamot like OGS.
YWMV (Your Woman May Vary)

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
My post-coitus smoke is usually about 8 hours later. I figure if we both don't pass out fro exhaustion, I didn't do it right.

bigtex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2015
TX
C&D Intercourse?
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/281/cornell-diehl-intercourse

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I'm with pappy on the timing, whether I've made the beast of two backs or not. I now seldom smoke after dinner, especially now since it's over 90º on my porch/patio/stoop/backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.