PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
It has been a great couple months with you great folks! I have amassed almost 30 pipes now and over 60 different blends of tobacco after joining this forum! I look forward to many years in pipe smoking and continued relations here on this great forum! Happy smoking! :puffy:
Cheers,

Jared

Mar 1, 2014
I was trying to find an old episode of the Muppet Show prominently featuring the word "Hoopla", which I like to use as an exclamation of excitement, but all I found was the Swedish Chef
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDTf4KvsLpI.
Anyway.

Hoopla! Good job and happy puffing.
In celebration of your 100th post, I think it would be cool to see a picture of your favorite pipe beside a tin of your favorite tobacco. Everyone loves pictures. And if you figure it out now then you'll be on your way to posting them all over the place.

You've seemed to do better at shopping than posting. Come on, step up those posts. Surely you've got more questions, opinions, humorous anecdotes, bragging, complaining, or just out and out lies to tell. Step up your game. We all can't let MSO run off with the post count. :puffy: Just kiddin" MSO. now post pictures, stories, grumbles, or just run-of-the-mill vitriol.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Thanks everyone! Here is the picture of my favorite pipe and tobacco for now:

Mario Grandi XL Sandblasted Volcano, Sutliff Private Stock Molto Dolce
Cheers,

Jared
1zo8fbd.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Congrats on your first posting milestone! I'm looking forward to reading many more from you.

(Love the grain on that volcano, BTW.) :clap:

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
That shot was taken last night on the back porch. The lighting was from the tableside lamp I have set up out there. I'll have to do another shot with my second favorite pipe and tobacco :mrgreen:
Cheers,

Jared

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Here is my number two favorite:

Couldn't decide between the Carey Magic Inch Horn or the MM Rusticob Freehand

East India Trading Company Cellar Reserve
Cheers,

Jared
972p37.jpg