PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
I had a strip of leather that I had been practicing my basket weave stamping on and decided to cut off a section and turn it into a portable pipe stand. I love it when I can put something I thought I was gonna throw away to good use.
I’m going to make one of these for my brother for his birthday.
image.jpg

Gavrin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 1, 2021
Idaho
I had a strip of leather that I had been practicing my basket weave stamping on and decided to cut off a section and turn it into a portable pipe stand. I love it when I can put something I thought I was gonna throw away to good use.
View attachment 125749

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Fellow Idaho Forum member-
I think I’m going to cut a few more strips of leather and experiment with some different designs. My brother goes by CW, so I definitely have to make him one.

Reactions: seanv

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Fellow Idaho Forum member-
I think I’m going to cut a few more strips of leather and experiment with some different designs. My brother goes by CW, so I definitely have to make him one.
Was CW the guy that shipped glass jars in a black garbage bag?

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
View attachment 125749
Nicely done. I have a few of these. A local member to me also makes them.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
I just finally got one of these and it’s incredibly useful. I was holding my normal sized pipe in it like yours in the photo, thinking how swell this new device is. But then I briefly hit a roadblock when trying to rest a big freehand in it. But check out how I skinned that cat!E1E7BCFE-72BF-4814-9DA3-D96DB5630A5E.jpeg