PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
A404C59C-1782-4D1C-A237-5B8488F0775E-9261-0000122C406A5A80_zps635e8efe.jpg
PMon loves his Squeeky Ball. 4 Months old, 45 lbs, Gonna be big.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Good deal Bradley. My back has been giving me issues also. I think it's time for another pain shot next break. I just love PMon. He is a beautiful puppy!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I love this dog! There is something about him that just makes me smile - the tail droop is so funny!
Sorry to hear about the back, don't over-do. When my back goes out, I try to ignor it until I can't move. Then I wonder why it takes so long to get better. You'd think I'd learn.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Is that PMon's pipe on the ground in front of him? Looks like he likes big pipes, too.
Re your back, I think I mentioned that a local acupuncturist cured 30 years of my chronic back pain (caused by jumping out of not-quite-landing choppers in VN) in three treatments. If you have an acupuncturist in your area, you might give it a try. Maybe a re-settled Vietnamese doc? It's the only thing that brought me permanent relief, and I had tried EVERYTHING.

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
Thats looks like a Blue tick. Had two of them when I was a kid, Red Bone and

Blue Tick mixed 4 boys, 2 like blues and 2 like Redbones. Had them when they were pups.

Next door childhood friend had 2 and I had two.

Best hunting hounds a kid could have.

Joe

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Bradley, PMon certainly is sprouting like a weed! Thanks for the update.
Sorry to hear that you've had back troubles. Glad you're feeling better.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
My wife and I want to get a dog for our son. At just under 2yrs old, he loves dogs. Unfortunately, our landlord does not allow dogs for our apt complex. I'd feel bad about having one here anyway. Not enough room to run. Oh well. Some day.
He looks like a great pup. and the mutts tend to live longer. stronger genes. Keep the pics coming, I can't help but break out into a big smile whenever I see him

Status
Not open for further replies.