PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
DBEF7491-91EC-4D57-A2F0-6A71D5D51B44-5806-00000A016EE0348A_zpsc0d98351.jpg
PMon came for a kissy kiss while I was smoking the Super Magnum Morretti, I blew a big blast in his nose, he jumped off the porch, went around the big Pine tree twice like he had a rocket up his ass, came back, no kissy kiss. :rofl:

nachman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2013
Fritz, my schnauzer, gives me a dirty look and slinks off to the bedroom when I light up.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
My cat likes the smell of my pipe.She sits by my chair while I'm smoking.If she gets smoke in her face though she leaves in a hurry.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
My cats are the same puffy. They will come out of their various hiding places if a pipe is going, but any in the face and they get upset. It takes a big puff to get them to leave though....they're troopers!

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
My dog Tucker will bare his teeth and snit his tongue in and out between them whenever a big cloud erupts and he is anywhere near me. It is the funniest thing I've ever seen; I can't help but smile every time.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Too funny Bradley. My cat goes out of his way to spend time with me even when I smoke. However, he does not like it blown his direction.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Bradley, my dog Abby is the opposite. She tries to get up in my lap every time I go out to smoke. She puts her nose near my pipe to smell the tobacco I have put in it. She doesn't mind the smoke to much. Then again I do have a crazy Staffordshire Terrier.

vigil

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
My cats circle around in my shop when I'm puttering away while puffing a bowl. When I sit at the workbench they think they need to come inspect whatever it is I'm doing.
They get close, sniff a bit, scrunch up their nose and sneeze! Then they head out to the main part of the barn to aggravate my horses instead of hanging around with me.
My dog just doesn't care. Will sit at my feet no matter what. Well, unless one of the barn cats is within sight. Then the "herding gene" takes over and the chase begins.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Boy, he is looking great, how old is he? Less than 8 months? & 12 or so to go before he reaches full growth?

We all love ya guy.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
What a cutie....
My cats love it when I go out back for a smoke - I'll let them play in the yard, as long as they stay inside the fence. The minute anyone goes up or over, they all get chased back inside, so they're learning to stay put. Mostly. :lol:

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Our dogs vary, they're just like people in their preferences. The Brittanies don't care, but the Jack Russel absolutely hates tobacco smoke.

Handsome dog, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.