PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

odobenus

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 15, 2018
Vermont
Most blends and associated olfactory after-shocks are tolerated by my better half, but I am a farmer, so usually carrying more noisome odors back into the house.

However, I was told yesterday that Skiff Mixture smells bad. My 6-year-old agreed. I disagreed.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have the odd comment about Warrior Plug and a lot of flak over Condor Plug but I get the most static from some ropes I smoke for some odd reason. I am told the room note of Warrior is very much like how an English pub used to smell the next morning 8O

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
@Tufftony
My wife is Korean. She doesn't like the smell of my tobaccos. She tolerates that I smoke a pipe, but that's about it.
I hope the day comes where she will enjoy the smell, but that's wishful thinking.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I’m lucky that my girlfriend used to tolerate my cigarette smoke smell, so the pipe smoke that doesn’t contain all the chemicals is much more bearable, I daresay even pleasant by comparison. Having said that, she came out while I was smoking some Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky and flatly stated, “that smells like garbage” and walked inside. I was a tad butt hurt, as I love my DSK. And yet, she thinks my English and VaPer’s are “woodsy” and “folksy”, high praise by her standards. I never smoke inside and try to always wash up after smoking, so if she doesn’t enjoy the outdoor “room” note... meh.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
My wife loves aros, tolerates virginias, dislikes burleys, and flees (scowling) from orientals and lat blends. I smoke outside or in my man cave, but am saving up for an air filtration system.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
wc_fields-600x390.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.