PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome aboard.
My dad began doing business with them in 1958 before I was even born. I am proud to continue doing business with them today.
I never knew the owners that helped my dad but Premal and his staff have been very helpful to me.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
It's great to have them on board, and the list of Site Sponsors in the left hand column is worth its weight in gold to us.

It's better than browser bookmarks. :clap:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I have never ordered from Smoker's Haven, but I have visited their website. Now, I will give them more than just a cursory glance.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome to Smoker's Haven, and thank you for supporting the cause. These folks have a

nifty selection of pipes and a range of price points. Check them out.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
All well and good, but what's the secret password needed to get some Krumble Kake? I'm down to a couple dozen tins over here......

neverknowsbest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2013
Hello guys!
Thank you for the welcome. We're working hard on getting in new inventory and unique products, and if you need any kind of tobacco related assistance or guidance, please don't hesitate to give us a call or email! Everyone here is passionate and knowledgeable about pipes and tobacco. If you're ever around Columbus, please stop by. We have a workshop here where we make pipes and not many people have the opportunity to see how a high-grade artisan pipe is made. This weekend is our shop's pipe show (Friday) as well as the NASPC show in town, so we've been really busy here lately getting things squared away.
About Krumble Kake and Our Best Blend - tentatively in the next production from Jersey. We just received our long-awaited Cognac Mixture in addition to more stock of the popular Exotique and 20th Anniversary Mixture.
Respectfully,

Benjamin Berkeley

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
After reading about some of your B&M experiences, I feel blessed to live a couple miles from Smokers Haven and to call Ben, Premel, and Bill my friends.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Hello, and Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Thank you, Smoker's Haven, for sponsoring Pipesmagazine. See you Friday at your shop for your big event, and Saturday at the Columbus Pipe Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.