PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I recently bid on and won a Peterson 2001 St. Patrick’s Day pipe. It’s in the XL 21 style I love and I didn’t have that pipe in the collection. It looked to be in excellent shape in the pictures and I figured I might not get another shot at one as they were only made for a short time. It arrived in the mail today and to my pleasant surprise I discovered not only was it in great shape, it was unsmoked. Now when you find a pipe you love that’s a specialty pipe long out of production and it turns out to be unsmoked, well the “Pipe Gods” must like me!

Ps. It’s no longer unsmoked!

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
Outstanding! I was recently surprised by a pipe that arrived un-smoked, sadly it is still un-smoked. I can't bring myself to smoke it yet LOL. There really is not a rational reason not to smoke it, I don't plan on selling it, an I'm not usually the person that puts off using "new" things. Very nice looking pipe sir, I hope it smoked well! :puffy:

4etecjonathan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2015
You bought that pipe from a GREAT MERCHANT. I have gotten several Pete's from and have got some real beauties. Clean,Un -smoked and in perfect condition. Good luck with the pipe I know You'll like it.
Jon :puffpipe: :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.