Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Romeowood / E. Roberts has hung up his hat for writing tobacco reviews. Many of us greatly enjoyed his reviews. If you did, then you will also enjoy the writing style of Kyle Weiss. He is a great storyteller, and also adds just the right amount of humor to make sure the reviews aren't so dry. Dry martinis: Yes. Dry reviews: No. Speaking of dry martinis, you'll see that Kyle was hungover when he wrote this first review of Mac Baren's HH Bold Kentucky. I definitely picked the right guy to work with.
I hope you enjoy his first piece as much as I did.
Mac Baren HH Bold Kentucky Tobacco Review by Kyle Weiss.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome to Forums Kyle, and welcome to your new reviewing assignment. I always like a good review, whether I agree with all or any of it, but on this, I can second the motion. For those who like strong non-aromatics, the Mac Baren HH series, sans casing and flavorings, provides some of the best blends available. The strength, flavor, and straight forward blending provides some of the best smoking for experienced smokers. Yes, newer smokers, should go slow with this -- a small pipe or partial bowl for starters, to get your footing. Go at it well hydrated and after a substantial meal, and quit after the first bowl to savor the experience. But Mac B's HH blends are a rich and satisfying experience.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
A review that loves strong tobaccos... what's not to like? I enjoyed this piece and look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.