PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
Since I started smoking a pipe again and shopping the internet tobacco sellers, P & C has had an item that gives you free shipping if you buy it. Sometimes it was something I wanted, sometimes not. I always like to check each month and see what the item is. I've used this option a couple of times for small orders.

I notice they no longer have an item to buy that gives you free shipping. Hoping they bring it back. Anybody know?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
you just get free shipping at a certain dollar amount.. not sure at P&C what that amount is.

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
you just get free shipping at a certain dollar amount.. not sure at P&C what that amount is.
It's usually $79 but they dropped it to $65 for Father's Day. May be why they don't have the free shipping item.

It's often a tin of tobacco. Last month it was a $15.99 tin, so not a great deal. Once it was Dunhill Ready Rubbed for $7.99, so you couldn't lose with that.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
It's usually $79 but they dropped it to $65 for Father's Day. May be why they don't have the free shipping item.

It's often a tin of tobacco. Last month it was a $15.99 tin, so not a great deal. Once it was Dunhill Ready Rubbed for $7.99, so you couldn't lose with that.
never heard of such a thing

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019

Jim Clough

Lurker
Jun 5, 2020
Bridgewater VA
Since I started smoking a pipe again and shopping the internet tobacco sellers, P & C has had an item that gives you free shipping if you buy it. Sometimes it was something I wanted, sometimes not. I always like to check each month and see what the item is. I've used this option a couple of times for small orders.

I notice they no longer have an item to buy that gives you free shipping. Hoping they bring it back. Anybody know?
I just got an email today if you buy a barraccini pipe shipping is free on all of your order for limited time

Reactions: homesteader
Status
Not open for further replies.