PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorgath

Lurker
Feb 4, 2019
Will yall shut up :lol: I'm stuck with lousy coffee and no travel mug out on the waters hahahahaha !!!! Get me some real good strong coffee !!!

charf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
If I drink coffee it’s usually a latte or flat white. In NZ, breakfast and after dinner is usually black tea with a dash of milk. That’s seems to go well with the pipe for me. I can’t seem to drink alcoholic drinks while piping. They hide the tobacco flavour.

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
A couple of pipes of the Mac Baren that my wife got me together with an Irish coffee had me in an excellent mood when she got home from work the other night!☕☕

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
A couple of pipes of the Mac Baren that my wife got me together with an Irish coffee had me in an excellent mood when she got home from work the other night!☕☕

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
COFFEE, GIVE ME COFFEE!
5b96c8de-caf8-4b65-b60b-0c25eebb9cc9-600x453.jpg
p

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
Honestly, pipes and cigars should ditch the cigars and replace with coffee.

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
Black dark roast and Escudo in an ancient Stanwell is my morning starter, that said, dark roast and a Man o' War Puro Corona is sublime! ;)

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
More than you want to know about me, coffee, and a tobacco pipe: I do a small pot of coffee, stove-top percolator, in the morning hours before I usually light up a pipe, so there's that. I put a small amount of milk in coffee, to cut the acid a little, by my lights, and milk coats my mouth and reduces pipe flavors anyway, to me. Coffee is a big complex bouquet of flavors, as is nearly all pipe tobacco, even single leaf, so I find the combination cancels too much out on both taste experiences. This is all just me. No advice here for anyone else. Love my coffee. Love my 'baccy. Other drinks complement a pipe well for me.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
I'm trying to think of something that doesn't go well with coffee.
I guess bleu cheese may not pair well with coffee ... :P
More than you want to know about me, coffee, and a tobacco pipe ...

Naah ... I enjoy posts like these.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Not much of a coffee guy but I do enjoy it from time to time, especially with 1792 Flake. I’m usually always drinking tea while I smoke, be it hot or cold, I’m a tea guy through and through.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
I drink way too much coffee and not enough water, I need to change that. Maybe after this cup of coffee.
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.