PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

forciori

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 29, 2019
Brasil
pipedia.org
It's a simple mention, but it has its value... My work on Pipedia was mentioned in the Piber & Tobak.

The translation:

"Many people already know about www.pipedia.org, where all kinds of informations about pipes are available. Some information needs a critical approach, but most often it is an excellent source of knowledge. If you are interested in Dunhill, a lot of new material has emerged thanks to a very enthusiastic young Brazilian named Yang Forcióri. Among other things, he has provided a great deal of articles by the late John C. Loring, who was named the leading Dunhill authority."

I'm very happy and grateful. Thank you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_20191129_123020_937.jpg
    IMG_20191129_123020_937.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 7

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I can only say 'parabéns' my friend.

Your persistence and dedication are invaluable. Imagine a subject we'd thought well-plowed earth, brought to life again with new insight and fresh perspective.

Parabéns mesmo!

Reactions: forciori

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
For some, like me, seeing their words in print is a perpetual high, if it is something they care about that they have written carefully and edited patiently. Congratulations! You may be our understudy to foggymountain for Dunhill expertise, along with some other members. 'Not a Dunhill guy myself, but it is a foundational brand in the trade.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations ?. The Dunhill page has so much more informal than it did a few years ago. Great job and love your photos on Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.