PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogfire

Might Stick Around
Apr 9, 2019
I was sitting on the porch of an old cottage in Louisbourg Nova Scotia. It was just at sunset and the sky was a brilliant color of blues and oranges.We were on vacation in Cape Breton NS and I was finally able to rest after a long day of driving.

I was smoking Pipe and Book-old guide tobacco in my Church Warden pipe. It felt like it had all come together somehow. Being in this historical city and smoking a replica of what had been a historical pipe design. A wonderful evening and a rare moment of contemplation with my pipe.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Moments like these are half the reason I smoke a pipe. After a long day there is not much better than a contemplative bowlful in a beautiful setting. Alaska makes that second part pretty easy for me most times :) Nice work!

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
AlaskanPiper, I get it!!
I've been to AK a long time ago and it was awesome!
Dan

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Gotta love it when everything comes together for a perfect smoke. I had such a smoke the other day with a cheap estate pipe and a cheap bulk blend - a straight acorn "Mountbatten" which is a Charatan apprentice pipe as I understand it, and a bowl of Balkan Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.