PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
@LeafErikson I've listened to your new album 4-5 times and my favorite track is Serpentine Soils. I love the first 2 minutes for the ease of singing along. My 8 yo grandson can sing along. I love the last 2 minutes because it's all instrumental. Well done on the whole album.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
@LeafErikson I've listened to your new album 4-5 times and my favorite track is Serpentine Soils. I love the first 2 minutes for the ease of singing along. My 8 yo grandson can sing along. I love the last 2 minutes because it's all instrumental. Well done on the whole album.
Wow thanks so much man! I’m elated to hear you enjoyed it. That’s my 2 1/2 year old daughter’s favorite song as well.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Very cool! But, I miss when music came in physical form, like albums, cassettes, or CD’s. Now, its all downloads. I still have a good turntable, but I don’t think I have anything to play a CD on now.
Just replaced a worn out CD carousel component a year ago with a new one. LPs are still by a wide margin most of my music, but tons of CDs as well. As long as the guy who can keep my old Pioneer SX-850 humming (lol, actually not humming) stays in business I’ll keep listening to my vinyl.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Nice! I still buy CDs, and have well over 1,000. My kid laughs when I say, “the collection will be yours one day…”🙄

WhiteDevilPress

Might Stick Around
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but the more appropriate one here...

...seems to have been prematurely closed. Anyway, in the course of compiling two volumes of album art, I've scrounged up a few pipe-oriented obscurities not previously posted on this site.

Murphy Blend - First Loss.jpgMan - Back Into the Future.jpgMusaphonic - Adventurer's Club.jpgBread, Love & Dreams - Strange Tale.jpgYonin Bayashi - Ishoku Sokuhatsu.jpg

Given the millions of albums that have been released both physically and as downloads, I would've thought there would be more. Given the rarity of depicting the simple act of smoking a pipe, perhaps it's an act of rebellion that most in the music field are not up to.

Reactions: LeafErikson