PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
he left himself open for it. Though I can confirm that get one of those from an attractive person (I am not going to judge in most cases) while smoking a pipe is a very relaxing experience.
Do you have a recommended tobacco? Certainly wouldn't want something that needs constant relighting and tamping!

• Haha
Reactions: Ebarber

Swampy16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2020
I smoke at work while driving and sometimes wrenching on equipment. Other than lounging around outside in a chair I like to smoke while fishing, which is a big reason I like an Oom Paul. Also out on the ocean in the boat or like you, while fly fishing. Also while hunting morel mushrooms at times.

Peter - CCB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2019
Santa Barbara, CA
www.etsy.com
Aside from the obvious choices of walking your dog, sitting around relaxing and intercourse, what are some other good pipe smoking activities? I'll begin with adding fly fishing and cross country skiing.
With COVID, it’s been limited to walking and parks but I’m taking my pipes everywhere I go. That’s not too helpful for the question, I know. Lol. Ive only been into pipes a bit over a year but in the deep end. I have more than I can count and love making them too. We are moving from a small coastal beach town to middle of nowhere alpine like area with lakes, woods, streams etc. I can’t wait to bring them camping, fishing, hell if I could paraglide with one, that’d be great but that‘s a Darwin Award just waiting to happen. exploring in general.. and for me, smoking a pipe in my own pipe shop/dedicated garage I’ll have next spring. moving from 2 mil for a avg home with tiny yard to 200k for nice home and big yard... I’ll be able to have and stock a shop. I’m way off track now.. I start talking about where I can smoke and the move and I get giddy.
good topic though. Definitely want to see what replies are.

Reactions: Ebarber

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
Nothing too exciting here. Mostly in my office, driving, mowing on my lawn mower or out on the porch. Sometimes doing yard work but the pipe usually ends up sitting in my Polaris Ranger until I take a short break. I'm a sitter when I enjoy my pipe most of the time.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
When I smoked cigarettes, the only time I can think of where I didn't smoke was when swimming or in the shower.

Now when I smoke my pipe, it's usually when sitting at my desk on the internet or watching movies and docos. Surprisingly I don't often smoke when driving any more. [Long trips aside]