Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm juggling A LOT of stuff right now, and this is far from perfect. I will keep it in mind for the next time.
We have 855 responses as of this moment.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Wow! 2 weeks survey period in 2010 netted 860 responses. Current survey just about a day old 855 responses. Nice job PM!

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
Had a hard time with the question on what women are the hottest when smoking a pipe..... next year ya need an all of the above answer.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
It sounds like you need an assistant Kevin.
Let me know if you're hiring. And no, tobacco is not an acceptable form of payment.
:rofl:

johninkc

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2012
In an era which I believe, sooner or later, BATFE is going to come after tobacco supplies set by, NO ONE has a business asking if I have inventory laid up, let alone how much.
Call me paranoid...

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I had no idea that I had a couple pounds of tobacco until this survey, I always thought it was more like half of one. All those 3oz glass jars really add up!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Kevin, you need to add more choices for pipe material. Some of my favorite pipes are made of pear wood. Also, you might want to see if you could link the survey to other sites. Perhaps some of the sponsers would allow a link from their websites.
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.