PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtull01

Lurker
Mar 15, 2017
Anyone know of a shop near Boston Beach, Florida that sells briar pipes and tobacco??

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Most pipe smoking shops I know of in Florida are now head shops. Only one I know of is the TobaccoPipesdotcom guys in Spring Hill, just north of Tampa.

• Sad
Reactions: dcon and Elric

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Boy, times change. Tampa used to be home to some pipe making, as I recall. Even in big old New York City, when you see a neon sign in a window in most of the Burroughs saying "Tobacco," it means cigarettes and maybe glass pipes. I'm proud of "hometown Chicago," or for me the area anyway, still having Iwan Ries, and in NYC for Manhattan still having Nat Sherman.

jtull01

Lurker
Mar 15, 2017
Boy, times change. Tampa used to be home to some pipe making, as I recall. Even in big old New York City, when you see a neon sign in a window in most of the Burroughs saying "Tobacco," it means cigarettes and maybe glass pipes. I'm proud of "hometown Chicago," or for me the area anyway, still having Iwan Ries, and in NYC for Manhattan still having Nat Sherman.
Boy I can’t agree more. My home is Chicagoland too, and even some of our local smoke shops still sell pipes (real briar pipes) and tobacco.
this area is empty of real pipes. ?

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
I was excited when I saw an old fashion looking pipe shop in downtown Orlando. Boy, I was wrong. It’s a head shop to the max. Their target customer is the drunkards falling out of the clubs at 0200 in search of cigarettes, vapes, or glass pipes. I was disappointed to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.