PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Hey Guys I thought it would be cool to have a place go to see the inside of pipe shops or local B&Ms. This might also help those who are traveling see whether a shop is worth visiting or not. The reason I say that, I recently made a special trip to one I used to go to in college, it was a glorious old school shop, wooden indian by the door, nice selection of pipes, now they specialize in glass pipes and pot smoking accessories, needless to say I was bummed about going all the way out there but also the loss of a great B&M that is now just a mediocre tobacco store. Thankfully those of us in the south have some great B&Ms like the Briary in Birmingham, AL. Here are some pics inside. More to come of other B&Ms.
54f2548b.jpg

b83a97f1.jpg

Two of my bros smoking in front of the tins rack

0005c839.jpg

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Here are a couple more shots at the Briary, 1st one is me, second gives another angle of the store. Pipes galore fellows.

c4b96b1f.jpg

519dd231.jpg

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Grand Looking shop! I Love It!
I don't get to a B&M often... Last time was in San Antonio visiting my oldest daughter. Hugh three story

Mall down on the board walk. The shop was small, didn't have a walk in humidor, just a couple sliding glass

panels. But I walked out with a box of cigars, two new Pete's and a basket of tins.... I like visiting B&M's!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Dave,made me think back to the old barber shops,the old men smokeing,the tobbaco smell,tonic smells,jokes being told ,radio on ,saturday on a baseball game,damn how i miss that the old cajun

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
It does have that feel. Ok guys post away, show us your shops. Wet our appetites. I will post pics soon of Puff N Stuff in Atlanta.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
The Briary is one place I have been meaning to get to. It looks amazing.

ck12

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2011
wow that is an awesome looking place and now makes my B&M look like nothing compared to that. My B&M has maybe 20 pipes at any given time and no where near that many tins.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Yeah it looks like there is an event going on, but even without the event, that's a whole lot of tins and pipes in those cabinets. They look about McCranie-sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.