PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dadnauseum

Lurker
Dec 8, 2020
I’m a very new pipe smoker, and also recent transplant to the Burlington area. I know COVID has caused a suspension of being able to meet in person but, for when it’s safe again...are there any pipe clubs in the area? Haven’t found much info online.

BCody76

Lurker
Jul 10, 2021
I’m a very new pipe smoker, and also recent transplant to the Burlington area. I know COVID has caused a suspension of being able to meet in person but, for when it’s safe again...are there any pipe clubs in the area? Haven’t found much info online.
I reside south of Middlebury and am interested in finding a pipe club in Vermont too!

OldRocko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2021
South Florida USA
Check in with Garcia's Tobacco Shop in Church Street. It's the only place I know in BTV that carries any tobacco pipe products. I wouldn't have high hopes though.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If the pipe club brought their spouses, i believe that would be most of the population of Vermont, especially after the ski season.

OldRocko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2021
South Florida USA
Ah, you may be right. That is, until the cows learn to smoke.

But speaking of pipe smoking I'll say this - there's nothing like sitting outside with a pipe and a cup of coffee (or Cocoa) on a crisp Vermont spring morning.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Announce it here if you try to get something going in around Burlington.

OldRocko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2021
South Florida USA
Announce it here if you try to get something going in around Burlington.
I used to live in Burlington but no longer. Still visit often though. Will be there with the family During the last weeks of the year. If a few like-minded smokers want to meet for a smoke and conversation perhaps we could organize something. At least some of the locals could get to know each other.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I used to live in Burlington but no longer. Still visit often though. Will be there with the family During the last weeks of the year. If a few like-minded smokers want to meet for a smoke and conversation perhaps we could organize something. At least some of the locals could get to know each other.
I’m a few hours out, but get there enough possibly make a meeting.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
If the pipe club brought their spouses, i believe that would be most of the population of Vermont, especially after the ski season.
Spouses be damned . If you want to fill up Vermont let them bring their mistresses.