PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
Each year more and more pipe clubs are forming. As an organization, the United Pipe Clubs of America (UPCA) is interested in promoting the growth of pipe clubs, whether they affiliate with UCPA or not. We have no real information about how pipe clubs across the country are organized and operated. We are requesting that you or someone in your club complete the online survey. The combined results of the survey will be made public. However, no specific club names or names of officers will be used. The anonymity of your club and its members may be assured. Only aggregated data will be presented. Further, please be assured that none of the information provided will be used by any other agent other than UPCA.
Please take the five minutes to complete the online survey at https://wilkes.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9miQBR5xJBzSTn7

Thank you for your assistance with this project.
Doc

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
If anyone knows of other pipe clubs not affiliated with UPCA and that do not post on this forum, please send me a post about them.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
No pipe club here that I'm aware of, but then, indoor smoking is pretty tough here to begin with.
-Jason

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
doc - Christopher Morley's PC is a member of UPCA, and I think Abbie took over from Steve. Elizabeth has been keeping us current on the UPCA website. If neither gets a chance to fill out the questionaire, let me know and I can take care of it. BTW, when I was looking it over, the software thought I was filling it out, so if you see a mysterious blank response, I'm your culprit.
hp

les

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
Thanks guys for your replies. Also brdavison your mistake on the last question is mostly my fault since I forgot to reverse the yes/no response categories from the default settings. It will be corrected for the next go-around.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Doc our club seems to be on solid ground now, I'd like to register it with the UPCA, how do I go about doing that?

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
The easiest way is to go to the UPCA website at http://unitedpipeclubs.org. We have a 50% off your first year dues. Look for the Announcement on the top right of the page and click the "click here" link and you will be on your way.
Thanks for your interest in UCPA.
Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.