Pipe Cleaning Organizers (Example Gun Ammo Tote)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
36 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
36 Fresh Brigham Pipes
12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
G.P.S. Range Tote Bag - I Use Them For Organizing my Pipe Cleaning And Gun Cleaning Supplies. Best system I’ve found yet. What do you use? And yes we all know a shoe box or ziploc work also. I like these Totes because I can stuff a full pack of pipe cleaners in each side pocket for easy access when batch cleaning. And it’s easy to throw the cleaning rags in the main bin.
XjTrSdR.jpg

lB1mZvK.jpg

4oIH335.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1J3jsIm.jpg[/
I paid $41 each for mine.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vhgsv1o.jpg
And same thing for gun cleaning supplies.

GlyhgOQ.jpg

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
That is awesome. I am currently planning a large elaborate tobacco/pipe dresser/display stand type deal that has an upper drawer devoted to cleaning supplies. Right now they are in an old whiskey box, haha.

spike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2009
As a long time pipe smoker and a long time gun owner, I hope you use separate bags. You don’t want gun oil or cleaning solvent residue to come anywhere near your pipe cleaning supplies and infect your pipes.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
You don’t want gun oil or cleaning solvent residue to come anywhere near your pipe cleaning supplies and infect your pipes

10-4.
After using my finger to rub G96 on a Marlin's bolt, I can tell you I don't want that thing on my tongue.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
As a long time pipe smoker and a long time gun owner, I hope you use separate bags. You don’t want gun oil or cleaning solvent residue to come anywhere near your pipe cleaning supplies and infect your pipes.

Notice the last picture in the original post? I have two dedicated totes. One for pipes and one for guns. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.