Pipe Cleaners Subject to New Regulations?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Speaking of hoarding, they work great in case you run out of toilet paper. A little rough at first...but you get used to it.
Yeah that’s what they make fluffy ones for.

I buy five bags with every order.

Pipe cleaners are going nowhere. Hospitals and industries use them to clean out tubes and things, they’re known as “chenille stems” in that world.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I see more a concern about a general breakdown than a mere "tobaccolypse". So, some preppers also smoke pipes, what else is new?
The oft stated advice here that tobacco will never be more available or less expensive than it is now can be applied to a lot of things. So stocking up to some extent on anything that you use regularly isn't a bad idea.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I’m sorry but I have to ask, and I don’t know how to do so without sounding a tad misogynist...have you ever tried using a tampon to absorb the moisture from the shank or the chamber?
I don't think they will fit a pipe. Have seen plenty during first aid training.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahi Ka

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I’m sorry but I have to ask, and I don’t know how to do so without sounding a tad misogynist...have you ever tried using a tampon to absorb the moisture from the shank or the chamber?
Nothing misogynistic about that, those things are damned handy. I keep those in a camping supply box for starting fires. Excellent kindling.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
At 2.00 per bag, I've been buying pipe cleaners with every tobacco order for the past 5 years or so.

Edit: I had to specify pipe cleaners, as I didn't read where the topic had turned to. Lol

Reactions: jpmcwjr