PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Just received my PTOM package and as expected two tins; some bulk and a pouch. It's a good formula that has worked fine for me, but I've never heard of Pipa tobacco and although the trashy redhead pinup pictured on the pouch is alluring it certainly doesn't help in assuring me it is a decent product. Is this something I should pass along to a less picky friend. (Which is hard to believe considering I am a fan of codger blends and tolerate many unexceptional pouches.) Something about this blend just strikes me the wrong way... Anyone have any experience? Perhaps I'll fire some up in that chinese cob that came with it and give a full review; although I will probably require a great deal of peer pressure to do my due dilligence. Take care and happy smoking.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Relying on my vast language skills, I can tell you with all certainty that "Pipa" is Italian for pipe....Which tells me that what you have is probably dried camel dung from Lebanon packaged in a bag with a picture of a beautiful redhead and the word "Pipa"...:)

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
_pipa.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
The picture reminds me of my ex girlfriend... who by the way loves the smell of latakia. I think I better give her a call. I really miss her.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I already have more chinese cobs than I will ever need or want. The only good they do is giving them away to someone who doesn't bring their own pipe to my garage.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Even I would smoke that shit If it came with a live version of that chick.
Sadly staring at the package like a ten year old boy while smoking it probably does very little to actually distract you. Unless you are ten; in which case you don't know any better and, does your mother know you are smoking?

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
Looking over at P and C, just saw Pipa now comes in three varieties (Vanilla, Whiskery, and Cherry), and that the included corn cob is now an MM instead of the Chinese cob. So apparently they were using the tobacco club of the month club to clear out the old stock.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I also got the Vanilla Cavendish. I might try this this weekend, I am a noob so I don't know any better. LOL

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
There is only one word that works with this pipe and tobacco. Cheap, I think I saw this offered for 9.99 to 19.99 in a local shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.