PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcosEZLN

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Birch Bay, WA, USA
Take a look at buckwheat pillows. I've used one for years and been very happy. They're like a little beanbag so they take some getting used to, but they're very supportive and they don't get nearly as warm as some materials. They make a little rustling noise as you move them around or shift your head, but it's not enough to distract or wake you up. My girlfriend used to make fun of me for my hippie pillow but I convinced her to try it when she was having neck pain and she bought her own within a few nights.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I have 2 different memory foam pillows that I use and like a lot. Also, when possible buy from places like Costco or Bed Bath Beyond as you can return them at any point for any reason. It’s really helpful for something like pillows that you really need to try out. Plus you can order online and return to a store if that’s easier.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The right pillow will help, but also figuring out your own neck helps. Some people need their head cranked up quite high, and this relates also to how broad your shoulders are. You need a certain amount of pillow to keep your spine straight and in line with your neck. Some people can only sleep on an almost flat pillow. What might be a fine pillow for some other people might be a killer for you. Some pillows can be stacked up or flattened out within limits to accommodate your particular spine and neck. Likewise, some like a fluffy pillow, and others like a firmer one. You may have to try a few to find one just right.

Status
Not open for further replies.