PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gastro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 3, 2020
Twin Cities, Minnesota
I would love to know the story behind that name.
Our founding members live in or near the city of St Paul. Before St Paul was settled there was an old guy called Pig's Eye that would sell booze to the soldiers and Native-American's and if it wasn't for those darned catholics, our capital city would be named Pig's Eye. It was also a regional lager brewed here in the 90s by a friend of the club.

gastro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 3, 2020
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Nice piece of advertising you are giving away. Shame you aren't permitting outsiders to partake in the drawing.
Thanks! We all pretty much drink Dr Pepper at our meetings. Down the road we may do some internet stuff, but right now I'm just trying to give people a reason to meet in person and pay our 95% taxes on tobacco at a B&M. I did find a line on some more of those labels and should have more soon, let me know if you'd like one.

Reactions: BenMN and kcghost

gastro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 3, 2020
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Happy to announce Pig's Eye Pipe Club has added a monthly smoke to the calendar. We're calling it Pig's Eye Pipe Club Parley EAST at Perfect Ash in Inver Grove Heights every 3rd Tues from 5:30-9:30. We're up to Two nights a month of indoor pipesmoking!

PigsEye-PerfectAsh-1.jpg

Reactions: BenMN and Papamique

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Happy to announce Pig's Eye Pipe Club has added a monthly smoke to the calendar. We're calling it Pig's Eye Pipe Club Parley EAST at Perfect Ash in Inver Grove Heights every 3rd Tues from 5:30-9:30. We're up to Two nights a month of indoor pipesmoking!

View attachment 147666
Better location...

Reactions: BenMN

gastro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 3, 2020
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Thanks to Rachel from Gawith Hoggarth we'll be giving away this sweet banner from their old trade display at Perfect Ash for the Parley East and we'll be giving away this creepy baby head pipe because I need to pass the curse of Captain Black Grape on to someone else1654092631542.png0531220942_HDR.jpg

gastro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 3, 2020
Twin Cities, Minnesota
facebook event links for our July 13th meeting at Anthony's in MPLS

facebook event link for our July 19 at Perfect Ash in Inver Grove Heights

Best_Steve1

Lurker
Feb 8, 2024

View attachment 147666
What do people need to bring to a meet up if they are interested in learning more about the club?
Thanks
Best_Steve1