PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Well this might have been posted before but I didn't see it so here we go. I've been meeting a lot of fellow pipe smokers and making some really good friends but know very little about your pets. I'd like to introduce you to our furry family members.
This is our cat Blu, unfortunately she past on this last winter. She was a member of our family for 15 human years. RIP Blu.
Blu_Skys_by_anaemia1.jpg

This is our Scottish Terrier, Duncan. He's been a loyal family member for 6 years now.
duncanbaaa_aaa_by_anaemia1-d62t4ih.jpg

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
This is Beau. He looks dumb as a bag of hammers... not so.

He's one of the smartest dogs I've ever known.

German Shepherd and Akida mix.

He doesn't live with us any more...

He got to be too much for the wife.

She couldn't handle him and we had to give him to one of my her cousins.

He's well over 120 pounds now.

He is three months old in this picture.

Beau.jpg

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
0818121827-600x450.jpg
This is Cena. She is my pet bearded dragon. She thinks she is a dog. Cena is Latin for "dinner". I named her that because she loves to eat. Her favorite food is strawberries. It's funny after she eats them because it get on her lips and makes it look like she has lipstick on.

resampled952012-07-139522-28-269-600x338.jpg

That's Storm. He was my faithful friend for many years. I had to have him put down right before Thanksgiving last year. He was ancient for his breed at sixteen. He was just so old that he got to the point to where he couldn't even get up. I had many good years with him and I miss him something terrible.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Looks more like a picture of your favorite full-time job! Holy cow! I really miss my black cat, had him for 23 years before he died ( parents got him like 5 years before I was born). I used to see him for years after his death walking around in my room and in the hallways, I think my mind just had trouble letting go. If I had a picture I would post one. Unfortunately I did not have a digital camera back then and a picture of our lawn with a circle drawn around a grassy area would make for a lousy representation of what he used to look like.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Most faithful pet Gary. When I come home The mice necks are broken. and laid before my morning pipe smoking chair. each 7 am

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
this is zoey, we recued here. sadly she passed away last july. we miss her so much. rip zeoy.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Can chickens be pets? Sure they can! Here's some of the girls. They have been working overtime here lately. Best eggs on the planet.
chickens123-123-600x486.jpg

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Mowgli the Wonder Cat, ready to go to trial.
(Don't have the heart to tell him the Bar is still sitting on his application. Something about "not cleared for character.")
MowgliEsq-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.